I was watching something with the Mister and it got me thinking...
We as human beings are always complaining. Whether it's about our lives or the weather. We don't realize that some people have got it worse than others. We focus so much on the negatives happening in our lives that often we forget that we actually have so much to be grateful for.
So here are 16 things I'm grateful for.
1. I'm grateful for my sight. Even though I have to wear contacts/ glasses, and I complain about how blind I am, I am grateful for at least seeing.
2. I'm grateful for my hearing.
3. I'm grateful for my health.
4. I'm grateful for the food that we have in our home.
5. I'm grateful that we get to sleep in a warm, comfortable bed at night.
6. I'm grateful for both of my legs and my feet that take me everywhere.
7. I'm grateful that god chose me to be the mother to my beautiful son.
8. I'm grateful that my son is healthy and happy.
9. I'm grateful that we have a roof over our head.
10. I'm grateful to live in a very friendly neighbourhood.
11. I'm grateful for my family.
12. I'm grateful for my incredible best friends.
13. I'm grateful that I'm able to read, and write.
14. I'm grateful that I'm alive.
15. I'm grateful for the money that we have so that we can pay our bills and also knowing that we can do something as a family.
16. I'm grateful for my hard working, selfless, loving mister who is ever so patient with me.
So today, I want you all to be grateful for all the positive things happening in your lives. Let's wake up and think about those unfortunate ones. Those that have less than us, who still remain to find happiness in their lives.
Ps. Tell me what you're grateful for?